Homecoming was a great weekend for Fraternity & Sorority life as always! We showed our bobcat pride on our floats during the “show your vim” homecoming parade, cheered our team on loud and proud from the front rows of the stadium, and supported our members who were running for homecoming king or queen.
Candidates for Homecoming King & Queen are carefully chosen in a long process that started in the spring and that entails many campus groups submitting a candidate, and then those
candidates doing things such as submitting their activities and being interviewed. Out of the total eight candidates who remained in the running for students to vote on, SIX were from fraternities and sororities. That’s awesome! It shows how dedicated our members are to being active on campus and in the community.
The candidates from FS Life were:
- Aaron Blaser, president of Kappa Sigma
- Ashyln Alsberg, Panhellenic president and from Alpha Omicron Pi
- Jen Marshall, member of Alpha Gamma Delta
- Lane Nordlund, member of Alpha Gamma Rho
- Rachel Bradford, member of Chi Omega
- Sydney Sherick, member of Alpha Omicron Pi
They all made a good run for it, but the winner was….
JEN MARSHALL FOR QUEEN AND LANE NORDLUND FOR KING!
Congratulations to Jen and Lane! We look forward to another great homecoming next year!