2015 is off to a strong start for Sorority & Fraternity Life after the annual Leadership Retreat on Tuesday, January 13th. Presidents from each chapter came together with leaders from IFC and Panhellenic from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm to gain skills and knowledge regarding leadership and engage in discussion about their goals for this year. The schedule was as follows:
- 9:00-10:00: Introductions and opening session by: Jaynee Groseth, President Emerita MSU Alumni Assoc.; Rolf Groseth, MSU Billings Chancellor; and Matt Caires, Dean of Students
- 10:00-12:00: Strengths Assessment with Amy Snyder, Assistant Director of Residence Life
- 12:00-1:00: Lunch with advisor and faculty guest
- 1:00-2:00: Guest Speakers- Janell Barber from The Office of Institutional Equity, Hannah Stark and Joe Schumacher from the VOICE Center, and Rachel Randash from The Allen Yarnell Center for Student Success
- 2:00-3:00: Presidents/ IFC/ Panhellenic goal setting and round table discussion led by Panhellenic President Kenzie Redmond and IFC President Colton Coffee
- 3:00-4:00: QPR Suicide Training with Brian Kassar
The Fraternity and Sorority Leaders left prepared for and looking forward to a fantastic semester!